It’s finally here. We have just three days to see new products, learn from great leaders and network with other industry experts – and that’s just the beginning. As editors of KBIS’ official publication, we’ve done a lot of preparation and are anticipating a fabulous show. Here’s just a glance of what we’re most looking forward to:
1. All the New Products. We’ve gotten a sneak peek from many of the companies at the show, and take it from us – you’ll see more innovation, style and pizazz than at any other show.
2. Networking. There never is enough time to talk with as many designers and manufacturers as we would like during the year. KBIS gives us the chance to finally talk face-to-face with people we hear about and work with every day.
3. The Opening Ceremonies. Did anyone else hear the keynote speaker is Peyton Manning? That’s going to be very cool.
4. All the Parties. You could party every night if you’re not too tired from walking the show floor – start with the Magic of Design Opening Party on Monday evening at Epcot’s World Showplace, and make sure to attend The Bash on Wednesday starting at 8:30 at Mango’s Tropical Café.
5. Learning Opportunities. Every year we have the opportunity to learn from our colleagues at the Voices from the Industry Conference, and this year will cover everything from online sales strategies to sustainable design.
6. The Location. Las Vegas has been great, but we’re all looking forward to sunny Orlando for KBIS 2017!
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 8th, 2017 at 1:23 PM and is filed under Inspiration, KBIS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.