March’s Simple Bathroom Design Tips
Christopher Grubb of Arch-Interiors Design Group in Beverly Hills, Calif., has come up with some tips that designers can suggest to their clients – or can even use themselves – to freshen up and improve the look and feel of their home easily and cost efficiently.
The following are this month’s tips for freshening up the bathroom:
– Replace shower curtains or add a tieback drape for decoration.
– Add a frame around the mirror (photo above). If it is a full wall mirror, it’s easy to get molding to add and paint or stain yourself.
– Replace towels and bathmat for an entirely fresh feel. Consider a solid color with a touch of pattern for contrast.
– Change out light fixtures (photo below). If you or your client have a typical linear make-up mirror light, get something fun; it will serve as a nice piece of “jewelry” in the room.
– Refresh window treatments with a new look that complements the new towels.
– Give the room a fresh coat of paint or add wallpaper; vinyl selections are easy to maintain.
– Paint the vanity and/or update the hardware on the drawers and doors.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 at 3:22 PM and is filed under Bath Design, Creativity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.