Sleek and stylish grab bars
What comes to mind when you’re thinking grab bars? Admit it: most of us think of the industrial version, the type I once joked should come with a bonus gown that ties in the back.
For those of you specifying bath projects, you’re in luck. There is hope for bathroom grab bars, and, yes, manufacturers have indeed been listening.
Here are a few to consider:
1. Traditionalist: From Kohler, a grab bar with stylish finials more in keeping with traditional design.
2. Transitional: From Jaclo, sleek, contemporary look that fits in well with both contemporary and transitional styles:
3. A Shot Of Color: From Kingston Brass, grab bars that come in finishes other than stainless, from vintage brass to oil-rubbed bronze:
4. Strong Contemporary: From Kohler again, a truly contemporary shower grab bar for new showers or complete shower remodels. Bar can be tiled in and comes with an integral water channel for draining:
5. Multiple Materials: From Mockett, a grab bar combination of steel with a rubber grip. The grip comes in white, pecan, and desert sand; the metal either polished or satin stainless. Yes, that is an arch you see for the bar:
Until next time,
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 at 6:00 AM and is filed under Products. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.